I'm there!! I'm not above selling my body for a little cash and
being treated as an object. And if I gain a little weight my boobs
fill out quite nicely.

I need a boob scotch.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Let's rephrase the original proposal for what it is:
>
> Can anyone out there help me with this? ....... We are looking to
hire a
> an object that is sexually arousing to our main demographic to
host our show
> avout golf. What would be the most effective way to spread the
word about
> this opportunity to continue to treat women as objects, use their
bodies as
> marketing tools, and perpetuate this practice in new forms of
media? Or do
> you know anyone who might be interested in selling their good
looks for
> financial gain?
> Thanks,
>

> On 5/10/06, Ron Watson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Josh, you say fight the boob, I say embrace the boob.
> > Boob marketing is a fact of life.
> >
> > If I were running a golf show, a hot young lady might be a
necessity. I
> > don't know how many of you golf, but I have been on several
occasions, and
> > one of the highlights of the day is 4 guys chatting up the beer
cart girl.

> > Now, I'm not sure if it's the beer or the girl, but if I were
running a
> > golf show, you can bet I would be looking for an attractive
host. I would be
> > racking my brain to figure out how to deliver streaming beer
over a T1.

> > Ron Watson
> >
> > Pawsitive Vybe Canines
> > 12 E Bridge St Suite G
> > Rockford, MI 49341
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 301.524.6670
> > http://pawsitivevybe.com
> > http://k9disc.com
> > http://k9disc.blip.tv
> >

> > On May 10, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Josh Leo wrote:
> >
> > Fight the boob marketing!
> >
> > On 5/10/06, Casey McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > One thing I've learned about working at an organization where
most men
> > > are over 40... they love being in the company of a young
woman.  My
> > > bet is that this video-podcast will cater to middle age men...
so I
> > > can understand their marketing strategy for looking for a young
> > > attractive woman.
> > >
> > > Besides, don't men eventually lose the whole boob fascination
> > > eventually?
> > >
> > > Casey
> > > http://www.galacticast.com/
> > >

> > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup"

> > > video-presence?

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> > --
> > Josh Leo
> >
> > www.JoshLeo.com

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.
sig=9OOEc0FndaSrZhcGP9B0FA>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=5
2&.sig=95kPiyX0utggsk9QwKxV-w>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.sig=
mOj_Rib6MbsFKGpPQ8b4Vg>
> > Explains<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&
.sig=2nX88YAu-OvryCSd54cZHQ>
> > on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> > .

t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.
sig=9OOEc0FndaSrZhcGP9B0FA>
> > Individual<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=5
2&.sig=95kPiyX0utggsk9QwKxV-w>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&.sig=
mOj_Rib6MbsFKGpPQ8b4Vg>
> > Explains<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Explains&w1=Fireant&w2=Individual&w3=Use&w4=Explains&c=4&s=52&
.sig=2nX88YAu-OvryCSd54cZHQ>
> > on the web.
> >
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> > .

> --
> Josh Leo