Charles HOPE wrote:

> Paul Knight wrote:
>

>> Men are very base creatures at the best of times and there is no way
>> to control them, and every so often men make comments on Breasts etc,
>> you never hear a woman doing a Knob joke, now do you?  That is one of
>> the many reasons why women are better than men, but please, you can't
>> change everyone.
>

> We may disagree over sexism but at least we can all agree on the
> universal abomination of men.

Yes, clearly. Overbroad comments and beliefs about women are sexism, but
the same parallel with men is just.. reality. Whether or not you *meant*
that, Charles, that attitude -- which is prevalent during this thread --
is EXACTLY why I refuse to get into this any further.

This conversation has officially moved into "stupid" mode. I'm going to
go put on my tinfoil hat now.

Fireant Individual Use
Explains