it's interesting that the programmes people are listing are all drama
and/or gameshows (i'm including antiques roadshow in that category;)
no one listed any documentary or 'life' shows (news doesn't count for
now ;) ?. .. and yet so many videoblogs fall into that category.. so
this makes me interested in the cultural situation, there is a huge
amount of amazing and creative factual television on terrestrial tv
over here .. horizon, panet earth, road to guantanamo, storyville,
...the list goes on...
how does this compare in other videobloggers countries? because when i
think of 'television' I always think of Ed Murrow when he said -
"This instrument can teach, it can illuminate, yes and it can even
inspire. But it can do so only to the extent that humans are
determined to use it to those ends. There is great decisive battle to
be fought against ignorance, intolerance and indifference"

Fireant Individual Use
Explains