Okay - where can we get our eyes on the proposed legislation in question?

Jan
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:51 AM
Subject: Re: You can't save Internet Freedom by taking it away [was: Re: [videoblogging] Re: Lobbyists Trying to Destroy Internet Freedom?]

Please speak for yourself Ron.

I've been studying this issue and lurking on this thread for a while now and it seems to me that there is no single correct point of view here.  I'm amazed at the number of misconceptions put forth.

For me, this is just one set of big corps against another and consumers are in the middle.  I imagine that the governments will just complicate things up as usual.

Personally, I don't trust Google, Microsoft, etc. any more or less than I don't trust AT&T, Comcast, etc.

Both "sides" present views slanted in their favor.  Both dis-inform and mis-inform.

Again, speaking for me, I see little difference in either SaveTheInternet and HandsOffTheInternet.

Markus

Ron Watson wrote:

All of us on this list know the reality: power hungry communications cartel seeks to control the internet through controlling the flow of information.

--

Markus Sandy

http://apperceptions.org
http://spinflow.org