Actually if your MiniDV has digital pass through you shouldn't even
need to record it onto tape. You should be able to go from the VCR RCA
jacks into the MiniDV cam and out to firewire into your computer to
capture. Check the manual for your camera and see what the settings
and set up are for digital pass through if it has it. I've done this
many times with my Panasonic.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Josh Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone know how i can get my old VHS videos off my VCR, onto my
Minidv cam
> and into my computer... I know i need to digitize it but i thought
there was
> some way to take it form the VCR onto the camera... is this possible?
>
> --
> Josh Leo
>
> www.JoshLeo.com

Fireant Individual Typepad