Thanks Chuck!  Although the Flash/QT combo is the best option, I'm
still too lazy to do it.  iTunes represents 90% of our video traffic
so I'm in no hurry.  Plus, high-action video like skiing/snowboarding
doesn't look very good in Flash.

-Matt
--------------------
http://ridertech.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Olsen"

<leanbackvids@> wrote:

> > Before we continue to debate the various versions of Flash, can
> > someone post hard numbers for the penetration rate of Quicktime and
> > Windows Media?  My bet is that both are less than Flash... and there
> > is no doubt a downside to each.
> >
> > Seems like the best option would be to output both Flash and QT.  You
> > can use the Flash by default on your blog, but also offer a QT link if
> > they do not have Flash.  Better yet, set a cookie for their
> > preference.  Then of course offer a QT feed for iTunes/iPod.
> >
> > As for the wiki's accuracy, lets just add a link to the Flash
> > penetration page.  It is continually updated and straight from the
source.

> > -Matt

Fireant Individual Typepad
Use Explains