Andreas Haugstrup wrote:
The translations are identical (they give/retain the same rights), but
must be considered different licenses since they are adapted for each
jurisdiction.

Are we done nitpicking or do you have an actual point to get to?

Sure. If the 2nd phrase has any meaning at all, and is not merely a redundant waste of ink written to annoy and befuddle, then it was specifically intended to permit the sort of joint licenses being proposed in this thread -- as long as they are iCommons licenses that "contain the same elements".

- Andreas