hey--

i want you to check a new project we've created:
http://havemoneywillvlog.com/
Ryanne, Markus, Verdi and I started this site to help videobloggers
fund cool projects that otherwise would not happen.

To begin, We chose to help support a new Human Dog series that is
ready to be edited.
The idea is simple: imagine 100 people give 10$ a month.
Chris has 28 days to raise 1000$ which will let him have a month to
edit his new series.
your money only goes to Chris IF he can get the entire amount pledged.
so you know youll be fundign a winner.

Check out the site. http://havemoneywillvlog.com/
Give us feedback/bug reports.
Donate (though i know many people are tapped due to vloggercon)
Send us a project idea you want funded.
but most importantly....blog about it. It cant just be videobloggers
funding all this stuff.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging