Well as Vetern, I guess I can "chime" in..........Gotta be honest
when I first read this I was pissed Markus.......so I waited a bit
before I decieded to respond......you know what Casey is right this
is a "video" blogging group so instead I will vlog about it....

Heath - The Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> ok, since you used "we", I'm gunna have to chine in.
>
> i wish i could find love in my heart for the fallen soldiers
>
> the best i can do is think of them as terribly misguided
>
> i can not honor them.  instead, i will try to honor the far
greater
> number of people who may have been harmed by soldiers and their
comrades
> in the name of "freedom".
>
> not just here in the US, but all over.
>
> Ever been to the daily ceremony at the arch de triumph?   It's a
real
> eye opener in my opinion.
>
> with respect for the differences in our beliefs and opinions
> markus
>
> p.s. if you listen to that podcast, then please listen to this one
from
> the other extreme:
>
> http://karmabanqueradio.blogspot.com/2006/05/kbqradio-29-may-2006-
guantanamo-meets.html

> Dennis wrote:
>
> >Memorial Day Tribute to all our fallen soldiers and a tribute to
our
> >fighting men and women today. We Love you
> >God Bless These United States
> >http://momentsintime.libsyn.com/
> >

> >Yahoo! Groups Links

> --