This varies a great deal from vlogger to vlogger.  There's no rule except do what feels right for you.  Some post daily, some once a week, some every other month. :-)

I myself aim for 2-4 vlogs a month ... and if I go over great!  If I were doing some sort of 'show' (themed or episode based content) then I might personally want to make it a more predictable and frequent publishing schedule, but for my lil' personal video blog I've decided (for me) one video every few weeks is ok. (although I do get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when I post video more often than that).

- Dave