This is awesome Zadi! Very well done.

Infinity+1 News!! =)

On 6/2/06, Zadi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all, some of you know I've been working hard on a new videoblog
show for the past couple of months... and it's finally up and running!

It's a videoblog for kids (and the kid in all of us) with new stuff
every Thursdays and Fridays (interviews, d.i.y. workshops, sketches,
etc). It's something I've been wanting to do for a very looong time
and I've gotten awesome support from Andrew and Amanda. I love kids,
working with kids, video, and just plain being a kid, so what better
way to celebrate that than through vlogging?

Okay, so go to http://jetsetshow.com and let me know what ya think...
I'm excited, it's so much fun to do! :)

Best,
Zadi