awesome zadi! very good production quality!

On 6/2/06, Ted Tagami <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is awesome Zadi! Very well done.

Infinity+1 News!! =)

On 6/2/06, Zadi < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey all, some of you know I've been working hard on a new videoblog
show for the past couple of months... and it's finally up and running!

It's a videoblog for kids (and the kid in all of us) with new stuff
every Thursdays and Fridays (interviews, d.i.y. workshops, sketches,
etc). It's something I've been wanting to do for a very looong time
and I've gotten awesome support from Andrew and Amanda. I love kids,
working with kids, video, and just plain being a kid, so what better
way to celebrate that than through vlogging?

Okay, so go to http://jetsetshow.com and let me know what ya think...
I'm excited, it's so much fun to do! :)

Best,
Zadi

http://jetsetshow.com
http://smashface.com/vlog
http://vidlicious.com

  •  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

  • --
    Ted Tagami
    Founding Partner
    Universus Networks, LLC