Bill Streeter and I were talking about the midwest for Vloggercon
2007....what about having it in St. Louis at City Museum? That place
is nuts.

http://www.citymuseum.org/home.asp

Could be amazing. We could take a lot of fun video there... and it
really isn't fair that all the events are usually on the coasts. My
only concern would be for those flying in from overseas... it's
probably easier for them to meet up on the coasts...

For those in the US though, St. Louis would be a great way to meet in
the middle, literally.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Vloggercon in the midwest would be pretty cool!
>
> Oh and:
>   Ahk I'm not listed on meFeedia's Chicago list?!  I'm ... I'm ....
> I'm .... going to offer som suggested additions ....  check out all
> the poeople listed at: http://chicagovideobloggers.com/ for a good
> starter list :-)
>
> - Dave

> > I think you're better off keeping the conversation here and just
> > titling your posts "vloggercon midwest". I would absolutely love to
> > attend if it's in Columbus.
> >
> > I know Columbus well.
> >
> > The problem is there's not enough of a critical mass in any one city
> > in the midwest.
> >
> > Well... maybe Chicago.
> >
> > We've got a bunch of vloggers in IOWA, Minnesotta, St. Louis, a few in
> > Michigan, One in Toledo Ohio.
> >
> > I've been slowly trying to put together comprehensive lists of these
> > geographic pockets on mefeedia.
> >
> > It's hard work, trying to track people down, but it's well worth it.
> >
> > Minnesotta -- http://mefeedia.com/lists/17/
> >
> > Midwest general -- http://mefeedia.com/lists/25/
> >
> > Chicago -- http://mefeedia.com/lists/56/
> >
> > Iowa -- http://mefeedia.com/lists/30/
> >
> > Please give me your feed urls, name and locations either here or leave
> > a comment on mefeedia and I'll add it to one of the lists.
> >
> > It you know an area not covered with a bunch of active vloggers.
> > Please signup and create your own list.
> >
> > Trying to make this a more collaborative process. I hope in the future
> > these channels will be places where discussion on specific topics and
> > interests just naturally collects.
> >
> > It's still just a big experiment.
> >
> > -Mike
> > mefeedia.com
> > mmeiser.com/blog
> >
> > On 11/17/06, CarLBanks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Josh, would you be interested in helping? I live in Columbus so
this is why
> > > I wanted to finally meet all of the cool people I see.
> > >
> > > I created a vloggercon '07 group at
> > > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/vloggercon07ohio and anyone
is welcome
> > > to join to help create one of the coolest conventions in Ohio!

Ohio.....btw