There was a time when, for a great many people, the Internet was Yahoo.
This conversation lacks historical perspective.  Yes, we may be in a
time right now when someone thinks "Internet video" and then things
"YouTube."  That won't last forever, and the lifespans of such things
get shorter every iteration.