--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nox Dineen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I recently started working at an Internet startup that is looking to create
> a video website based around the concept of people submitting wishes in
> video format, and then granting the wishes with the most votes on a weekly
> or monthly basis. The site is at www.robinhoodfund.com (although we're
> considering moving away from the Robin Hood theme), and quite frankly I hate
> it. It's ugly, user hostile and doesn't exactly prompt immediate action.

I agree that "Robin Hood" is a poor choice for something like this. :D  The
idea is a good one,
but "Robin Hood" implies strongarming funds from one person in order to give
them to
another person.  The question then is "who's getting strongarmed?" and "why do
they
'deserve' to lose out so someone else can benefit?"

Tell whomever thought that up to watch the movie again and pick a different
hero. :D

--
Bill C.
http://ems.blip.tv