Yaay! Someday, I'm going to drop by and appoint myself the official
representative (ambassador?) of Malaysia's vloggers (... not that we
have that many of em').

Guess I'm sooooo totally going to contradict my personal principles
about using my own exotic country as a gimmick to draw some cheap
attention. (I used to have some kind of a disdain for
artists/filmmakers/writers etc. who exoticize their own cultures and
traditions for, ah, Western consumption... *points at Amy Tan*)

But knowing that I'm one of those rare Asians in this mailing list
makes me feel... special. I love you all, guys.

The token crazy Asian guy,
Edmund Yeo
http://swiftywriting.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>