> Obviously you feel something is different here with Network2. Can you
> explain why you see this as different?
>
> -Verdi

Sure, it all comes down to the people.

The aggregator I complained about recently involved a guy who
threatened to sue Rocketboom.

This aggregator involves a guy who has reached out and offered to
help Rocketboom, time and time again.

I am certain that the only reason why Blip is doing well right now is
because of the people. Thats what distinguished them.

As I mentioned earlier, I have spent a lot of time with Chris and
Jeff this year and after getting to know them and hearing about their
vision, learning about their resources, and seeing the speed of their
activity, Id say they have an extremely well funded, very
experienced, super spirited outlook.

------

I met Chris at Podcamp when he started it in Boston, where he and I
first met Jeff.

I then went to the on to meet up with Chris and Jeff on many other
occasions and conferences this year.

We have all been talking recently about sharing a studio space here
in Manhattan as well.

-------

Im personally focused on creating more content right now but with
regards to all of you this leads me to this thought, again:

I've often said out loud to the various parties involved that it
would be great to join Vlogmap and Vlogdir (directories), FireAnt
(software ap) and Mefeedia (database) all together for a killer app,
esp. because of the talents of the people involved that could be
shared to develop the uber work.

With Network2 (currently an online aggregator), Blip (hosting) and
all of the extra stuff that each of these bring to the table, you
would have a major indi-meregr of support.

I realize its a crazy idea, but if I wasn't busy, I'd do more than
just suggest it.