Seems okay on the surface but celebrities or wannabee celebrities
don't really need or want our help. I don't need 17 shots of anybody
else that forgot their knickers.

I'd like the team approach to how does your city handle recycling or
where do people go for a good time that doesn't involve drinking and
drugging.

Now if famous means folks in your area and you want to show what they
do then heck yeah.

There are so many stories to be told it makes me sigh for not being
able to get to them all.

Gena

http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com