> I'm a one man chorus on the give me some damn permalinks in itunes front.
>
> But maybe we can kick around heavy.. someone who might actualy do
> something for us.

It's a little different-- I volunteered for iTunes.  I didn't volunteer
for Heavy.  A linkback off of iTunes has never seemed like that big of a
deal to me, and iTunes in no way jeopardizes my mission of not being
commercial and does not jeopardize my relationships with people who give
me free content.

MyHeavy didn't ask me, turned my intentionally non-commercial venture
commercial, didn't even offer to share, and did do something that could
have strained my relationships with people who give me things for free.

I really don't care about not getting paid if I volunteer for it.  I don't
care if someone profits from my work if I volunteer for it, either.  I do
care when someone does those things without asking me and runs the risk of
putting me in an awkward position with other people.

--
Rhett.
http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime