thanks, I just found the mediarss info also and can see the rating and
restrictions already in place, so I should have researched prior to emailing
off the top of my head. I noticed you're listed on the working group
contributors for the spec Andreas. is the group working on having other
sites/aggregators implement the tags at the other end also? and making it
easier for people to fill in the appropriate fields so they are of use if
populated.

thanks Mike for your comments.

http://search.yahoo.com/mrss

http://www.aliak.com