Hey Nicolas,

The short answer is "you bet."  We actually released ipod transcoding a
week or so ago, but we pulled it back because many of our users already
upload ipod-compatible videos and there was concern about duplication of
effort and end-user confusion.  We're planning to bring the feature back
for pro account holders very soon in such a way that you'll be able to
request transcoding to an ipod-compatible format as part of the upload
process.

Yours,

Mike