Saw an interesting article

http://news.yahoo.com/s/zd/20070110/tc_zd/198403

Makes me wonder why Apple did this to be honest.  Limiting yourself
to one carrier and it appears to be for a while based on tones I am
reading, you are automaticly handicapping yourself.  So unless you
are on the cingular network, you are just sol, cause you gonna pay
that 175 early term fee per phone if you are with someone else?
Nope.

Also for all those worried about the effect on blackberries, etc, I
don't see it, my comp uses blackberries for a lot of the management,
they are locked in a mult year deal, not going to change overnight
just for a "phone that plays music and video".....I really don't see
this having the impact some are thinking it will....maybe I am nuts,
maybe I am just a stupid hick from Ohio, but I just don't see the
appeal at that price and it's a moot point for me anyway as I have
Verizon and I just reupped......

It's all very fasinating though...

Heath
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com