Got it. We do some resizing but it shouldn't be inconsistent at all. I'm
putting jared on this thread, he owns that code and will be able to debug this.

----- Original Message -----
From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu Jan 11 11:59:51 2007
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Blip JPEGs

Same thing happens to me using uploaded thumbnails I generated myself, both
with
upperblip and using the upload page.  You can see it in the RSS of EMS.

I generate thumbnails @ 480x360 and sometimes they come in that way and
sometimes,
they come in much smaller.  When the auto-post goes to WP, it shows up as the
smaller
image, but will pop to the correct size to play the video.  I've had this
happen when
uploading thumbnails and videos at the same time.  When I've gone back to edit
the file
and upload the correct size again, it takes the file and makes it the small
size again.

I bypassed this by coding height="360" and width="480" into the jpg, but that
makes the
images fuzzy, as was discussed in the "record small and increase the viewing
size" thread.

--
Bill C.
http://ems.blip.tv