damn!  sorry about that - it wasn't up there!  I should have checked
my blog before posting!  i emailed it from my phone and something
went wrong, so sorry to those of you who looked and saw only
yesterday's n93 post without editing.  sent it again just now and
it's up now.  thanks to those who emailed to let me know.  i'm an
idiot.  it DID work finally, though.  with lots of edits done in-
phone and music added and everything.

and deirde, it didn't cost anything to email - the n93 can use
regular wireless internet - so i used a free wifi hotspot in a cafe
(which obviously didn't work as well as it should) to email it and
then my (open) wifi at home (which did).  I LOVE IT!