Well I dont know how well FCP actually runs on a MacBook, but the bit
of the specification that the MacBook doesnt seemt o meet is:

"AGP Quartz Extreme or PCI Express graphics card (Final Cut Studio is
not supported on systems using the Intel Extreme Graphics 950 GMA)"

Also need to have at least 1GB of RAM to use HD.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Scott Lockman