My name is Bill Shackelford and I have a mobile web site with video. The only
problem is
that my LG VX8100 from Verizon doesn't support video from the web (excluding
vcast). I
want to know if anyone can actually playback my video with a mobile device.

Can those of you with web enabled mobile devices please visit my mobile web
site and try
to playback a video? Can you reply if you were able to get it to work and what
mobile
browser and service you were using? Does anyone have a tip on how I could
better post my
video for mobile devices? I am linking .3g2 files currently.

Here is my mobile url:

http://m.billshackelford.com

Here is link to a video with a small file size:

http://m.billshackelford.com/home/portfolio_in_a_can

Here is the link to my regular web site:

http://billshackelford.com

Thanks!

- Bill