around the 22/1/07 Caleb mentioned about [videoblogging] FinalCutPro
Settings? that:
>My wish, my dream, is to simply have Final Cut Pro let me edit my
>video just as it was shot. 640/15fps. Or 320, etc.

notice the 'pro' in final cut pro? :-) it's one mission in life is to
make stuff at pro level, which means  to broadcast standard. This is
what gets called 'hard' video since it assumes that the mediuum of
publication will be linear, broadcast, etc and so must have a fixed
size (PAL, NTSC, SECAM) and frame rate (25 or 29.97). Anything else
in a 'pro' environment is noise. :-)
--
cheers
Adrian Miles