" A default position of opt-out is one of the most powerful negotiating
tools I have in my arsenal, and it allows me to tell a company that I
can give them access to a great library of content if they'll follow the
rules."

+1. And thanks for spending all this time on this Mike, it's important.

Peter

--
Find 10000s of videoblogs and podcasts at http://mefeedia.com
my blog: http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/