I think much of the criticism against me is fair enough. I deserve
what I get, and Im sure I sound like a terrible negative critic much
of the time.

It seems like a fair point to note that I dont videoblog myself,
that should definately be taken into account, although personally I
dont believe I need to be a politician to criticise what politicians
do, but yeah, theres still a valid point in what people have said.

I think Ive probably done a lifetimes worth of moaning about
network2 and the people behind it, so it is time for me to stop,
hopefully forever. Now seems like a good time to try to fix my
hideous negative side, although even im my wildest dreams I doubt it
will make me any less opinionated. This stuff is all just my
personal opinion, I dont think my opinion counts for anything more
than anybody elses opinion, and I certainly dont see myself as some
sort of expert in vlogging, I just have strong opinions that burst
out. I dont mind if nobody else agrees with me on any issue, indeed
it helps me to understand where I am out of alignment with the rest
of humanity.

Anyway Ive been a bit overactive here recently so I think I should
give you all a rest from my incessant ranting for a while. Sorry to
those who have had to spend precious time defending themselves from
my scorn, I doubt you deserve it really, I go well OTT sometimes.

Cheers

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[chrisbrogan.com]"