Canadian Content laws are probably the reason for the Canadian only
broadcast rules. Easier to control if it's all Canadian.

You need a PC (Doesn't work with Mac), IE 6 or above (Doesn't work
with Firefox) and a webcam (No option to upload a show).

I'll wait until after shaving my chest before trying a broadcast.

Mike
http://vlog.mikemoon.net