Um, sorry, before anyone replies, I realised I made it sound like I
was saying Republican half: bad, Democratic half: good - and I
certainly didn't mean that, nor to specify a hard political or
religious group divide.  Nor did I really mean to specify a 50% split
in terms of good/bad.  Obviously the good is in the majority.  We
just never hear about them in our press or at our dinner tables!
GBA!
Goodnight!