Checked out your videos.  Entertaining. :)

Depending on what you're trying to do, you might consider getting a
digital still camera that also shoots video.  I picked up the Samsung
NV3, though it's unreliable sound-wise.  Another option is the Sony
W-70 for ~ the same price or the Sony W-100 for a little more.  Both
record video to a card instead of tape, so transfer to computer for
editing is infinitely faster.  Also, you get to carry around a still
camera instead of a video camera.  Comes in handy sometimes. ;)

Also, use the search function.  A lot of this has been discussed and
is already available.

Bill C.
http://ReelSolid.TV