No I hadnt really kept up with what they are doing. Had a quick look,
yes that sort of thing but taken even further. Anyway its just some
half-baked thoughts of mine, in the early days there were some peopl
experimenting with stuff like this, and now it does seem that as the
various flash services mature, they've added some blog-like features
to their players as youve pointed out.

I dont know how to explain some of the stuff Im thinking of, so I
guess I'll have to experiment with something and show examples sometime.

Cheers

Steve Elbows