Heath, does your video camera take stills? I just do what Schlomo
said: string a whole mess of stills together. And I mean a
whhhooooollllle mess of them. This was a lot easier to do before
there was a cat in the house...she gets off on disturbing objects on
tables.

Takes forever. But the end result is so fun!

I'm psyched about the software suggestions. It never occured to me
there was software for it. I'm duncey that way.

Can't wait to see what you come up with (will it involve action
figures? Hmmm?)

Bekah
--
http://www.missbhavens.com