A related question: How do you put an interactive video within a video
on blogger, for example.  That is, if someone is watching my video,
can i put a video inside it that the viewer can click a button to
play, or another button to skip it?  I am on the lookout for ways to
invite viewers to be more involved with what they are watching.
Ferd Eggan
crankypwa.blogspot.com