Ive been looking at this today:

http://www.youtube.com/ytawards

Its a bit of a strange system they are using, you can vote every hour!
'vote early and often' is an old joke about election fraud, but
youtube have made it a core part of their vote system, whilst it will
surely inflate the numbers and create opportunities for people to game
the system?

I wasnt overinspired by most of the nominations I have to say, found
it hard enough to rank them all once let alone repeatedly.

Cheers

Steve Elbows