YES! These are all things I've heard from them. I would also add
that a lot of filmmakers enjoy the scarcity of their medium. They
aren't all that interested in everyone being able to do what they do-
-some are horrified by the idea. They often (and I'm making
generalities here) are elitists who don't think that everyone should
make moving pictures or just ANYONE should have an equal chance to
be seen. Some others are luddites who have a strong distaste for
anything digital. And others are old technology fetishists who think
that actual FILM is the greatest imaging technology ever invented
and refuse to lower themselves to working in mere "video."

Yup. Thats pretty much the case. Not for all, but many of them.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com
www.garagepunk.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Miles
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> around the 20/3/07 Steve Watkins mentioned about [videoblogging]
Re:
40yahoogroups.com>videoblogging@yahoogroups.com,