I'm with you Heath on this one. I think Verdi's advice is sound and if
you are interested in the job to give it a shot. Make a demo movie for
them.

I've had that happen to me many times. I had the knowledge and
practical know-how. Didn't have the degree. I would get turned down.

My feeling is they will hire someone who has a degree who will do a
google search for "videoblogging" grab enough lingo to bs the
interview and then try to figure it out after they get the job.

Might be a few lurkers doing that just now for corporate M$M.

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com