Hi Folks

There went another new video portal online over the last weekend
called Clipser.

You can can surf on the homepage using the www.clipser.com URL.

And additionally, I want to quote some of the Clipser Bonus program,
to provide you a little info about how Clipser wants to share success
with the Clipser Community.

>What we really want is to let you participate in our success. Upload
>new, funny, exciting, rare or simply cool clips onto our platform. For
>each uploaded clip, you get Clipser Dollars™. But not only for
>uploading clips but every time a third person watches your clips you
>get more Clipser Dollars™. So keep in mind – the more popular and
>cooler your clips are, the richer you become!

In the case, clipser.com is successfull, the company will be sold and
all the Clipser Dollars will be changed in real cash.

Hopefully I'll meet you there.

Regards, amu