around the 21/3/07 c rule mentioned about [videoblogging] Re: My two
cents that:
>My point is that working online as a filmmaker has been incredible in terms
>of inspiration and opportunities...and meeting such a diverse group of
>people. My other point is that the "stiff" upper brow types are looking.
>They do look. And they are starting to acknowledge this form with
>validation. How can they not?!

absolutely, and to summarise the various responses: having an online
identity can promote/showcase your practice, while it is also
valuable to recognise that videoblogging is not TV or cinema and so
the sorts of work you might make, and why, can be quite different.
Obviously if I have my heart on making 90 min cinema drama then
online might not work for me, though it coudl certainly be a place
where I show I have the ability....
--
cheers
Adrian Miles