I love this stuff to bits, love the way twittervision works, even
though Im not a fan of twitter itself really, my fractured
concentration span doesnt want things broken down into chunks quite
that small.

Have dreamed of a vlogmap on steroids for a while, would love to see
an animated version of that with videos embedded in the map.

Twingly floats my boat a lot too but I do so much prefer browser based
crossplatform stuff.

When I used silly phrases like 'seeing stuff across time and space' in
the past, these are the sort of things I meant, although possibly with
more control over time, so the first service to offer a map mashed up
with a timeline, animtaed, with embedded video, wins some sort of
'elbows not moaning for once, but congratulating' award.

Cheers

Steve Elbows