I'll thank you too much as I see youve posted a whole video about the
week now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF-X7lNsaOU

So...

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,
thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you!

Steve Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Day" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Well, don't thank me too much... I plugged it in passing at the end of a
> video about something else entirely.
>
> I'm at a wedding this weekend and am missing all the meet up fun -
oh well.

> If anyone wants to make a "note to self" for '08 (cough, splutter,
yes....)
> I would say that, of the people on YouTube who post personal vlog-style
> content (and putting aside anyone's feelings about the people who post
> skateboarding dogs and or leave angry comments...) I suspect that few of
> them are particularly invested in the idea of pushing forward
personal-video
> as a medium, so much as simply getting their personal opinons out there
> (compare, say, people who just get on with using their operating system
> versus people who actively advocate for Linux).
>
> There is, for example, a fairly robust back and forth on YouTube at the
> moment between aethists and - ahem - faith-based video makers.  A
much more
> lively video conversation than you might imagine if you can't see
past the
> skateboarding dogs.....
>
> That being the case, I'm not sure myself what the "point" of
> videobloggingweek is *to* someone on YouTube.  And I'm not saying
that in a
> negative way, just in a "well, what's in it for them..."
thinking-out-loud