Thanks mark,

We're already taking about 70 videos... not bad for the first day and
a sunday... I still have yet to post my first video ever.

Just catching up on the word here on the yahoo group.

I assume we've decided on a theme? Haven't seen anything yet.

And Mark... thank you for posting to youtube.. thanks everyone who's
posted videos so far. Can't wait to watch them all.

-Mike