I know,  I don't understand how deleting a comment from a blog
amounts to an attack on "free speach".  I have deleted comments, they
where all spam comments, but I still deleted them.  Did I violate the
spammer's free speach?  If you go by some's definition, I just did.

I understand the fear is that there will be no dialogue but how can
you have a real dialogue when you sometimes don't even know who you
are talking to?

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Iliya Krempeaux"