Thanks Josh,
I did a little more checking - and heard from Enric.  He pointed me to
the installation stuff on his site.  BUT then I went to wordpress.com
and discovered that for the FREE wordpress blogs - that is for the the
blogs that have an address such as  realrez.wordpress.com  - you can't
actually add "plug-ins" which is what the vpip is.

Now if I were to install the worpress blog on my own website - then no
worries.  And maybe if I do the wordpress upgrade, I might be able to
use the plug-in - but I haven't checked on that.

So for now, I changed the post at Http://realrez.wordpress.com - so
that it goes to my regular site- http://realrez.com and you can watch
the video there.

I'm still working out the blip.tv thing, and hope to have a blip
version up tonight.  We'll see... it's all good.
Milt