Is this going to be a sit down style interview like a talk show format
or a taped interview like news style?  Either way you should think of
your interview as a conversation, and keep a natural flow.  Write down
3-5 questions to use as back up or for reference, but don't be tied to
them. Listen to your interviewee's responses and ask follow ups.
Don't say "uhh huh" verbally, just nod your head in agreemnt.  Be
relaxed, and have fun. Ask direct questions, don't babble or ramble.
Remember you're in control of the interview.  If it's a talk show
format introducew your guest, shake their hand and get to askin.... If
it's news style where you're just looking for soundbites aks them for
their first last name and title, and get to askin.

Any other questions just holla.

Peace!

AC

http://myurbanreport.blip.tv