Thanks, Gena, Great post.

I'm glad Patrick has not deleted this time, just used Wikipedia's
proper markup for requesting changes according to his interpretation
of the rules.

As for the list of news sources, which (perhaps ironically) Patrick
has marked for removal, I guess we could replace it with a whole big
chunk of text which tells the story of how videoblogging has been
reported in the MSM with a LOT of footnotes, but I think it's more
elegant and useful to have a comprehensive list for those seeking
further information.  It tells a story in itself, and it's hardly a
link farm, which is what Wikipedia is trying to prevent by this
rule.  I think this use of the list, at this point in time, inhabits
an acceptable grey area.  But that's my opinion.

I'm going to do some work now!

Rupert
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/
http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/