OF COURSE!  How did i forget the amazing encyclopedic Fauxpress
Vlogpresskit??
It was late.  My brain was spongy from hand, foot and mouth disease.
Perhaps this is also the answer to the debate over the list of media
links.
If all those articles listed on Wikipedia are in the Press Kit - and
I'm sure they are - could we have instead have a small section with a
paragraph which describes the development of the media interest in
vlogging, and then link to the vlogpresskit for further reading?

Rupert
http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/
http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/
http://feeds.feedburner.com/twittervlog/