Here is some communication between SplashCast and Todd Cochrane of
Geek News Central:
http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/007003.html#comments

>From Todd:
"I like both Marshall, and Alex but hey guys this is not good in a big
way. When I click on the channel feed you have created it says "Geek
News Central Podcast by SplashCast Feed Agent -- SplashCast Channel"
this is a cheap way of trying to defer the issue you have here. NOT
ACCEPTABLE

Every subscriber they get to their new re-purposed feeds is a
subscriber taken away from my original feed. SplashCast will use those
subscriber numbers to value their business. Its one thing if I had
"opted in" but they have created a directory of content producers all
with hijacked feeds."

Roxanne

Here's the other link:
http://www.splashcastmedia.com/mypodcastnetwork