You've at least been involved with the group and you regualerly have
some very interesting and thought provoking discussions.  I don't
care if you vlog or not, I don't care if Pat vlogs or not, I've seen
you work within the community and work with others. I am not sure I
see this from Pat, I've looked at the page, I've looked at the edits
and I see some people here who are very involved and one could argue
helped create and define what vlogging is, these people have given up
because of one person.  ONE PERSON, think about that.  It would be
like if no one posted here anymore because of one person...it seems
odd to me.

It seems to me, that this person is being looked upon as
some "expert" and again that seems odd...

It's a fine line discussing rather than doing, .....I'm a parent, I
tend to not listen to people who are not parents, cause unless you
have raised a kid or kids you really don't know what it's like.

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Heh Ive been on the end of such arguments before, my opinions
> apparently deemed less worthy of consideration because, shock
horror,
> I didnt vlog regularily. And when I did vlog for vlogweek there was
no
> way I was gonna talk about it here much, lest I be told that it was
> just a bad attempt to join some magic club of 'do-ers', no longer
> relegated to the lower caste status of non-do'er theoretical
waffler.

> Ahh most of the responses to this wikipedia issue here make me sick.
> Cheap insults and heated emotions, egos trampled by being edited.
Very
> little recognition that wikipedia isnt just some wiki, but an
> encyclopedia.
>
> Throw around definitions of wikinazi all you like, what about
> vlognazi's, people who judge others based on their vlog or lack
thereof?

> What am I going to be told next, that I cant comment on internet
video
> srvices unless Ive set one up myself?
>
> Long Live wikipedia! Death to elites! Down with any strategy that
aims
> to diminish the opinions of others based on who they are and what
they
> do, rather than the merit of what they are saying.
>
> Cheers (not)
>
> Steve Elbows
>
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen"